Since then, Nuertingen-Geislingen University offers at its campus in Nuertingen the innovative and internationally recognised master degree program Art Therapy. It leads to the degree Master of Arts (M.A.).
Our consecutive master's degree course is an application-oriented follow-up from the first professional qualification and results in an artistic and academic double qualification for professional practice in many settings.
The course contains practical projects which students carry out on their own initiative. It can be seen as a central area of learning and is embedded in a research workshop where students learn to implement their practical project in a methodical manner and to evaluate it.
Further information can be found on the German Website.
Master of Arts (M.A.)
Time to Degree:
Application EXCHANGE STUDENTS:
Deadline for spring/summer term:
Nomination deadline: November 15th
Application deadline: December 1st
Deadline for fall/winter term:
Nomination deadline: June 15th
Application deadline: July 1st
Admission only to the winter semester.
Application deadline: July 30th
The applications for full-time students are processed by uni-assist e.V.. You have to apply online via the uni-assist portal and you have to print the forms, sign and send them to Nuertingen-Geislilngen University.
You will find all necessary information under "application" on our website.
Important: If you have finished your first degree at a College of Art, please hand in a
- Portfolio of your artworks
Hochschule fuer Wirtschaft und Umwelt Nuertingen-Geislngen
Hochschulstudiengänge Künstlerische Therapien
Herrn Prof. Tobias Loemke
Sigmaringer Str. 15/2
- Course focus: Integration of practice with accompanying research
- Course focus: Art therapy practice
- Practical project / research workshop
Course focus: Integration of practice with accompanying research
- Artistic review and aestetic research
- Qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Process evaluation and quality control
- Diagnostics and treatment planning
Course focus: Art therapy practice
- Art therapy in interdisciplinary contexts and complex systems
- Current and multicultural concepts of health and illnesses, norm and deviation
- Professional ethics